BEST FUNNY BIRTHDAY WISHES : Among the various life events, Birth and Death are the most important ones. After Death we can never see the person back again, so remains Birthday. Why not make Birthday Wishes memorable. So how to make Birthday memorable?
One of the ways to make Birthday more lively is to wish the special person with a funny message.
So, that’s why we are here to help you with this one. Hope you have a blast at the Birthday with our free funny Birthday wishes massive list.
PERFECT GIFT : MAGIC CUSTOM PHOTO COLOR CHANGING COFFEE MUG CUP
1. To my brother who still owes me several big ones. I didn’t get you a gift this year, so let’s call it even. Happy Birthday!
2. Don’t you think it’s about time we grew up a bit and stopped painting the town? I know exactly what you’ll say. Next year. Happy Birthday!
3. Oh yeah, one more year to annoy everyone you know. Happy Birthday, anyway!…
4. Happy Birthday, you’re closer to seeing another century pass.
5. One more year to pretend you’re old enough to care about people around you.
6. You’re not old. You’re just old enough to know better and not old enough to care. Happy Birthday!
7. Party like it’s 1959, when you could still dance and drink alcohol without ending up you to the hospital.
8. Statistics show that people who live longer have more birthdays, costing us more money for presents!
9. Another year to kick your bucket list to the curb.
10. As your younger sister, it’s only right for me to remind you on your birthday that you’re still older than me. Ha!
11. Today is the start of the rest of your life. What? You’re how old. Revise: Today is the start of the oldest part of your life.
12. Don’t you wish you were a kid again? Of course not, cause you’re still doing the same things you did back then.
13. Here’s hoping that you enjoy your birthday as much as you enjoy torturing everyone all year.
14. Congratulations bud! You are now officially 20 years away from turning 50.
15. I’m just coming over for the treat. By the way, many happy returns.
16. You just lost one more year of your life. Happy birthday, man!
17. You turned 50? Well that botox is certainly working.
18. I hope you see the day when you have no teeth.
19. Happy birthday, my 30-year-old Grandma.
20. Want to look young today? Go to an old age home.
21. Your grandmother wants her walking stick back. Happy Birthday!
22. Happy 500th birthday, Vampire. May you stay forever young!
23. Do I have to remind you at your age that TODAY is your birthday? Happy birthday to you.
24. The funny thing about you is that you age, but your maturity levels always stay the same!
25. The secret to a great birthday is not remembering what happened that day. Just don’t wake up in jail.
26. Your wife say you’re definitely getting better with age. Does that mean you started to take the trash out? Happy Bday.
27. This birthday means it’ time to start treating your kids like gold. They’ll be choosing your nursing home soon.
28. I will never send you one of those greeting cards making fun about your age. I know how sensitive old folks are about their age.
29. Finally you’re 21 and legally able to do everything you’ve been doing since you were 14 years old.
30. What comes with being 18 years old? Bills, bills and more bills… and waiting three more years to do what you really want.
31. I can’t believe you’re 50. You don’t look a day over 49 and a half.
32. You know you’re getting old when your kids are lecturing you. Fight the power! Happy Birthday!
33. I bet if you knew at 18 years old what you know now, you’d have still done the same stupid things that you did. Here’s to staying young. Happy Birthday. Funny Happy Birthday Wishes
34. You’re the best young person I know. You make me thankful to be old.
35. The secret to staying young is lying about your age. Happy Birthday!
36. Let’s be honest! You don’t really care what I write on this card. You probably won’t even read it. All you care about is the gift inside! And that’s why I love you, happy birthday!
37. I just wanted to remind you that you’re a year older than you were last year.
38. Happy Birthday! You don’t look a day over… whatever age you were at your last birthday!
39. You had me at “there will be cake and ice cream”. Happy Birthday to a truly special person who admires candy!
40. Today is the day I level up a year and all I can think about is cake.
41. It’s my big day. DM me for cake.
42. We all knew this day was coming, it’s not bad luck, its nature. It’s best to just suck it up and accept the truth. It’s no longer acceptable for you to eat a happy meal in public. Happy Birthday!
43. Not quite an adult, but no longer a child. This is one of the toughest ages of your life. You have most of life’s firsts to look forward to, and a whole mess of early mistakes to leave behind. Let me give you one single piece of advice, that I wish someone had told me when I was your age: Stay away from bad boys.
44. You made it! You are now officially old! Maybe no one else has the guts to let you know, but don’t worry. In my opinion you’ll make a sexy grey fox for sure!
45. You may be just a one year old baby! So you can’t read this message yet! But since we have Twitter, Facebook and the Cloud, doing this kind of thing now makes sense!
46. I never celebrate my birthday with a huge party, and you always ask me why. While tomorrow you will be surrounded by mess and a pile of huge hospitality bills, I will be enjoying a nice quiet lie in. That’s why. Funny Happy Birthday Wishes
47. If you were a boy I would be telling you to have a great time, not to be shy, to be brave, talk to everyone and not to get into too much trouble! But since you’re a girl I’m obliged to remind you that talking to strangers is a bad idea. Stay away from all naughty looking boys and don’t get into any trouble at all! Enjoy!
48. You should see your age as something to boast about, not worry over. The next time someone makes an age joke at you, remind them that you’ve been around longer than they’ve been able to walk, and if they make it to half your age, they should consider themselves lucky!
49. You probably haven’t been told this before, but when you were first born the doctors thought there was something wrong with you! With those eyes, strange ears and funny nose, it’s genuinely quite amazing they ever let you leave the hospital. Funny Happy Birthday Wishes
50. The best thing about your birthday is that you’ve now reached the age to say: “Those kids don’t know anything. When I was young…” and then go on blathering all day, annoying everyone around you.
51. Happy Birthday to you. Happy Birthday to you. You smell like my husband and you sorta look like him too.
52. Happy Birthday—-& just to let you know the tablecloth is flame resistant, I have the fire department on stand-by and there is a fire extinguisher under the table.
53. I have sources that have informed me that it’s your birthday and that you are a die-hard Obama fan. Enjoy this premium roast coffee that is imported and served at the White House! Kenya Arabica Bean Anniversary of Barack Obama’s Kenyan Birth blend.
54. My momma always said “Life was like a box of chocolates. You gotta keep sticking your finger in them until you find the one that you want to get.” Happy Birthday.
55. “You want answers?! You can’t handle the truth!” …but I will tell you anyways. It’s your god*amn birthday!
56. Don’t think of them as wrinkles. Think of them as creases that just need some starch and a bit of ironing. Cheers to another year & another crease.
57. Brother, I figured today would be as good a day as any to tell you that you were adopted!! Just kidding. Happy Birthday—or is it??
58. I don’t want to grow up, I’m a Toys “R” Us kid. If you are now singing the end of this magical verse, you are most certainly an 80s kid. Happy Birthday to my NKOTB loving, neon scrunchy wearing, slap bracelet collecting friend. Funny Happy Birthday Wishes
59. I hope you enjoy your birthday as much as Kim Kardashian enjoys taking selfies!
60. Chuck Norris wanted to apologize for not being able to make it to your birthday party. He was busy geocaching in Antarctica. Happy Birthday.
61. If ‘only the good die young’,…..I’m afraid you’re going to be celebrating a few more birthdays.
62. Do you want to eat some ice cream? Come on, how about some chocolate cake? I never see you anymore. Come out the door. Come on let’s go and make a wish! Don’t tell me to ‘let it go’ because your birthday comes only once a year. We used to be best buddies but now we’re not. Do I really smell that bad? I want to wish you happy birthday, to your face. Not from behind a door.
63. I’m glad I don’t need Facebook to tell me it’s your birthday. Happy Birthday!
64. Happy Birthday to someone who is aging better than Britney Spears AND Lindsay Lohan!!
65. Happy 16th Birthday, Sweetie! After digging out your old baby photo albums, I found the cutest picture of you wearing nothing but socks and a smile! I wished you happy birthday on your Facebook and Instagram. I couldn’t figure out how to upload the darn photo on Twitter. I hope you have a great day! I love you!
66. May the odds be ever in your favor… and if they’re not I hope there is a Katniss to take your place because it isn’t going to be me!
67. “We got no food! We got no jobs! Our pets heads are falling off!!” I hope you are having a better day than Harry & Lloyd. Happy Birthday, friend!
68. You know you’re old when your social calendar has bi-weekly ‘meet friends for coffee @ blood pressure clinic’ on it. Happy birthday, you old fart.
69. It’s OK to light the candles on your birthday cake now; I’ve already alerted the fire department.
70. You know, they say that age is really all in the mind. The key is to prevent it from trickling down into your body.
71. Congratulations on being born a really long time ago.
72. You’re how old?! Better take that cake outdoors to light the candles! Have a very happy birthday.
73. Congratulations, you’ve finally reached the wonder years… wonder where your car is parked? Wonder where you left your phone? Wonder where your glasses are? Wonder what day it is?
74. When I have a birthday I take the day off. But when my wife has a birthday, she takes a year or two off.
75. Great news! …you’re still alive!
76. You’ve got more than half a century of accumulated knowledge and wisdom! That would be awesome… if you could remember any of it.
77. You know, I would be a whole lot more excited about you turning one year older if I was in your will. Happy Birthday!
78. Happy birthday to someone who has attended more birthday parties for kids than adults this year.
79. Looking [insert age] is great – if you’re sixty.
80. [For under 40s:] You may not be over the hill yet, but you have a great view!
81. [insert age]?! I demand a recount!
82. Congratulations on the 10th anniversary of your [XX]th birthday! Here’s to many more.
83. Happy birthday! And remember you’re not [insert age] …you’re 18 with [XX] years’ experience.
84. [Insert age] and still too young to plan your own surprise party!
85. You’re 60? That’s only 16 in Celsius. Happy birthday!
86. Deepest sympathies on your [insert age] birthday.
87. So, it’s another birthday with you. Statistics prove that those who have earned more birthdays, have lived the longest life in the earth.
88. People often compare birthdays with boogers. Because, with the increase of its number, people find breathing harder.
89. No one will stop tonight from eating your favorite items. I wish you a happiest birthday ever.
90. So, you are still younger than the age you will be on the next birthday. Have a special celebration.
91. Another year has gone, but that doesn’t mean you’ve become wiser.
92. It’s your birthday. Have a buffet cake night and eat as much as you can.
93. The nature has kept this day special because you are permitted to eat as much cake as you can.
94. If anyone calls you old this birthday, just hit him with your walking stick and throw your teeth at him.
95. Happy birthday! Don’t forget to iron that birthday suit.
96. A little gray hair is a small price to pay for so much wisdom.
97. Hey, no matter how old have you become today, just make sure that you don’t forget that where you kept the car keys. Good luck!
98. I haven’t brought any cake for you. Because I know you love this bottle of champagne more. Happy birthday.
99. There are plenty of years that I can remember for those history classes in our schools. But, the bad news is I can’t remember your birth date as it wasn’t on our course. May be I’m late, but happy birthday.
100. The room is getting hotter, please blow the candles before your room gets on fire.
101. It’s cold out there, but I feel much warm for your candles. How hot your birthday is.
102. Too many birthday means, you are getting closer to death. It’s scientifically proven, not my own words.
103. I’m so sorry I forgot your birthday. The good news is that I also forgot your age. Happy Belated Birthday!
104. I’m so sorry for sending you belated birthday wishes. Honestly, I didn’t think you would live this long. Happy Birthday!
105. I promise this card isn’t late. It is intentionally arriving after your birth-day, because I think you deserve a whole birth-month. Happy Birth-month!
106. I know you think this card is a few days late. It’s actually worse than that. This is your card from 2010 that I only just got around to sending. Happy Belated Birthday!
107. Though science says that people starts losing their memory at the age of 41, but for you we can only hope. Ha ha!
108. Can you remember those young, healthy and colorful days of our young age? It’s always feels awesome when you can recall all those memories.
109. Your next all birthday compliments will include these words “for your age”. It’s sad, but there is no way you can skip it.
110. If your candles cost more than your cake, then definitely you are getting older.
111. Don’t blow the candles, the fire department is on their way to do this job.
112. For your birthday, I wanted to give you something that was both funny and charming, but then I remembered you already have me in your life.
113. At your age, people expect you to be calm, dignified and sober…. Disappoint them.
114. You’re older; you’re wiser; you’re sophisticated. Far too sophisticated to be concerned with material things like presents.
115. At least you’re not as old as you’ll be this time next year.
116. If you feel a bit lonely, forgotten, or just need someone to cheer you up remember…You can always change your birthday on Facebook!
117. A true friend remembers your birthday, but not your age.
118. You’re turning the perfect age. You’re old enough to recognize your mistakes but young enough to make some more. Happy birthday!
119. The best part of being over forty is that you did most your stupid stuff before the internet.
120. Don’t worry, they are not gray hairs, they are wisdom highlights. You just happen to be extremely wise.
121. It’s getting tougher to see the cake due to the candles over it. Can you remember those days when you had only a few candles on it. Happy birthday.
122. It feels great when your loved ones wish you the ways you wanted to be wished for this special day. Enjoy!!
123. Hope someday you’ll enjoy a delicious cake without any tooth.
124. Last week during the fire on that candle factory we all sang the song – “Happy birthday” to celebrate your birthday.
125. You must be feeling good, because you look fifty, though you are sixty today. Happy birthday.
126. Grow more older and become toothless soon.
127. Hope you’ll live as long as you wish to live. Have a wonderful day.
128. Why did the teddy bear refuse a slice of birthday cake? He was already stuffed.
129. You know you’re getting old when you can’t walk past a bathroom without thinking, “I may as well pee while I’m here.”
130. The good thing about having a bad memory is that jokes can be funny more than once.
131. Congratulations for your sweet smile. Though you don’t have all your teeth, but yet it’s sweet like always.
132. People often believe that good things don’t last long. So, I guess you are a bad ass!
133. You may look old, but your heart is evergreen. You are only twenty if we count the age of your heart. Live as long as you wish.
134. Happy birthday dear. Another birthday means one step closer to the end of life.
135. Did you hear about the [insert age] year old who was still cool? Yeah, me neither.
136. Do you know why candles are always put on top of birthday cakes?
Because it’s far too difficult to put them on the bottom.
137. You know you’re old when you turn down the lights to be economical instead of romantic.
138. You know you’re old when getting lucky means a short wait in the doctor’s office.
139. You know you’re old when you have a party and the neighbours don’t even realize.
140. Did you know that [insert date] is a date when no famous men or women have ever been born? …..None, only babies!
141. You always enjoy your birthday in some amazing ways, that’s why you should have one birthday every year.
142. The cake looks very little for those plenty of candles.
143. Look, so many candles on a so little cake.
144. You are such a person who always reminds me the memories of my old days. I’ve never found a smart, funny and good looking person than you. Thank you for being with me.
145. You get older every year, but I don’t want to remember that. Just enjoy and don’t eat my portion of cake.
146. Look at my delicious cake. I know you love cakes so let’s finish it together.
147. I know we both have grown very old now, but I hope you are not going to die before you taste the birthday cake.
148. It’s time to stop counting the numbers of candles and start to think about the wishes you’ve got today.
149. You are a person for whom it’s always tough to find a perfect gift. So, I decided not to bring anything expect this beautiful rose.
150. Shopping anything for your special day is always hard, so lets do it together today.
151. Look, the number of candles is getting higher, but the cake is still too small. Happy birthday.
152. You are so old that I don’t think you would be able to find a bigger cake that fits all the candles together.
153. No matter how old you become today, don’t let your special day to be spoiled by someone else than me.
154. Still your smile looks beautiful with those few remaining teeth. Happy birthday.
155. The number of candles is too much for your tiny cake. Make sure to arrange a bigger one next time.
156. I know your best birthdays are yet to arrive. Lets wait for those. Happy birthday.
157. I know the reason why you are scared of your birthday. Because people wish you with weird messages and present your scary cards.
158. You try a lot to look younger, but still you look older. Enjoy your day.
159. You will find millions of people in this world and among them I would like to wish you a very happy birthday. Make it the best day of your life.
160. There are good as well as bad people in the world. Only good people are lucky to find wishes from their well wishers. Happy birthday.
161. Your birth date is very special because the world found was blessed with several special people. But I’m so sorry to tell you that you are not one of them.
162. Can you remember our those old days? Those memories are still fresh in my mind. Thanks for being with me. Happy birthday.
163. Every time I ask you the true age, you smile and skip that topic. Today, I won’t give you any chance to escape.
164. You are the perfect example of how old people celebrate their birthday. There is plenty of food, but doctor has warned you not to eat any of those. Happy birthday!!
165. You are the person who surprises me most. I don’t know how you passed first one and a half year without talking a single word. Good luck!
166. More candles are on their way to join your cake. Hope you’ll be able to see them very soon.
167. Your small cake doesn’t have enough space to fit all those candles and also our appetite.
168. You are the one who has helped me a lot to walk through the rough roads of life. Thanks for everything you did for me including those fights.
169. There are lots of candles on the cake. So, I guess you need a big lungs to blow all them out.
170. No matter how big or small the cake is. Remember that you get older every year.
171. You don’t look as old as your age.
172. At the age of fifty, you are dancing like only twenty years old. You look amazing. Happy birthday.
173. The more you are growing, the more mature you are becoming. Happy birthday to the most mature person I’ve ever meet.
174. I feel jealous because you get the most wishes on birthday. Happy birthday.
175. It’s time to say that I’m getting older when you find it’s tough to walk up the stairs. That’s true. Happy birthday.
176. As you’ve aged I’ve started to wonder, Does the skin on your face really wrinkle or is it just your own personal treasure map to follow in the afterlife and you are suppose to be staring at the mirror studying it? Anyways Happy Birthday! Here’s to surviving to the next clue.
177. Congratulations! Another year of not remembering the horror you were born into! Happy Birthday!
178. Happy Birthday. I didn’t buy you a present. I’ve heard that we are either born rich or handsome and clearly you’re loaded!
179. I bought this card for you and I don’t remember why…use it for your birthday because I’ll probably forget that too.
180. I’d like to wish you health on your birthday, but I’m broke and need that inheritance. Here’s to great sex instead.
181. For my wife on her birthday, the stars are beautiful and the moon is bright. This was supposed to be romantic but instead I’ll make your sandwich tonight.
182. My darling child, on the day you were born, the world saw beauty and bliss. Except for me. I got a headache from having to write all of this. Happy Birthday.
183. To my sibling, enjoy your awesome day. Tomorrow, it’s back in the gallows with the rest of us.
184. Its your birthday!!!!…….will not be airing today due to technical difficulties. Please check with your local parental advisers on how to access this content.
Hope it helps you with the birthday and if you want any further helps then you can check our other posts.